Introducing a new collaboration with Michelin – using their expertise in rubber and tyres to produce an all new outsole construction for phenomenal grip up, down and sideways on any sandy, rocky or mountain trail you can find.
- AP+ offers increased rebound and a “bouncier” feeling, which extends the cushion durabilty while maintaining a lightweight performance.
- G3 Outsole provides superior grip with less weight.
- G3-DR provides added durability in key contact points.
- Smooth Ride Engineering approach to minimalize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- SR Touch New, lightweight cushioning compound found in the heel. With high resiliency and quick bounce back, SR Touch improves on Mizuno’s signature smooth ride.
- U4ic The next evolution in midsole compounds, U4ic (pronounced ‘eurphoric’) offers the lightest, plushest and smoothest ride Mizuno has ever created.
- Mizuno Wave The leading footwear technology that combines cushioning and stabilty, two distinctively different elements at are both inherently necessary in great running shoes.
- X10 The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.