|Product type||Sticks Senior Composite|
The Mazon Hockey BlackMagic 360 Mid Bow has a unique ULTRA head shape. The head is a semi hook shape with 360 degree spin Zone and TCZ, which helps the player with close control and rapid skills. The 21mm Mid-Bow helps with powerful hitting and trapping skills. The 95% Carbon construction results in a powerful hit and increased durability. Includes RVS+, THZ, KDZ + TS9.
- Traction Control Zone (TCZ) to help players be in control of the hockey ball. The silica surface helps reduce spin of the ball whilst providing traction on the ball to improve skills and trapping.
- Max Impact - The shaft contains two cores of aramid to contain impact & provide stability. Essentially the core of the stick providing strength and structure to the stick.
- THZ - TomaHawk Zone provides vital reinforcement in the area that is used for tomahawking. The THZ will create powerful reverse shots whilst protecting against damage to the integral structure of the stick.
- Torsion Stability provides the unrivalled Mazon power. The stiffer the stick, the higher the rating & the harder the hit. Due to the core not flexing it results in the power maintaining through the stick to the ball.
- The Reduced Vibration System + (RVS+) technology ensures that composites are placed strategically in key vibration areas to absorb the vibration whilst hitting and trapping.
- ULTRA Head - Desigend with the help of Brent Livermore. Helps with quick spin skills and short corner pushing out.